Wednesday, September 26, 2012

101 CHALLENGE {12. cut my hair short}

About a week ago I got my hair cut. Normally, not a big deal. Except this time I got 12 inches chopped off! Kind of a big deal. (yes, I donated it!) For the past, uh forever, I've had really bad headaches. My mom insisted if I cut my hair it would help. I always thought since my hair is so thin and fine that it wouldn't. Well it's been over a week and I haven't had one headache. I hate admitting my mother was right! I figured I'd show a little before and after. The best before picture I could find was from my wedding. And the new ones I snapped with my phone so they aren't the best quality, but it shows what it needs to show.

BEFORE:



AFTER:


With a little curl!

Without a little curl!

I have no idea what kind of disease is under my eye in this one. 

I love it. It's so much easier to brush, wash, style. And going from having a borderline migraine about 4 days a week to having none is amazing! Also, the sweater came from Belk and I wear it with everything. Seriously.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams