Sunday, September 30, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW {neosporin eczema essentials}

 First, let me start off by saying that I was not paid for this review. I was sent a free trial pack bySmiley360 for me to try out and share my opinions. The following are my honest thoughts on this product from my own personal experience, good or bad. If you would like to know more about Smiley360 and how you can get your own missions to test out products, then read my previous post here. Ok, let's get to it.

The first item is the Neosporin Daily Body Wash. I have been using this for the past week and while I do really like it, there is one thing I don't like. After using this, I have that "squeaky" feeling on my skin. Does that make sense? It only lasts for maybe 10 minutes after my shower, but that is one of my worst feelings. I tend to stay away from body washes that give me that sensation. I do, however, really love the fact that this is unscented. It is also very moisturizing. It has a thin, creamy feeling when your lathering it on. I do notice that my skin feels much softer since I've started using this. I'm not sure if I will continue to use this regularly, just because of the squeak. But I definitely recommend this product for anyone who loves a good moisturizing body wash! (I would give this 3 stars!) 

Next up is the Neosporin Daily Moisturizing Cream. Love, Love, Love! This is good stuff. It is a thick, creamy lotion that really locks in the moisture. I've used this all over, but especially on my feet where my skin gets the driest. I really lathered it on and then put some socks on before bed at night. It is ridiculous the difference it has made on my heels! And we all know that is a must for the summer. Who wants dry, cracked heels showing in your cute flip flops?! Recently, I managed to get major sunburn on my chest and shoulders. Before receiving this, I used another type of lotion in the hopes that I wouldn't start to peel. No such luck. Once I had this guy, I started using it where I was peeling... Amazing. At first there was a slight sting, probably from the fresh new skin, but it really helped! Instead of looking like a scaly lizard, it took it all away! Just for this fact alone, I will definitely be putting this on my summer must haves! (I would give this 5 stars!) 

















Finally we have the Neosporin Moisturizing Anti-Itch Cream. Honestly, I have yet to use this one. I just haven't had a dry, itchy spot to test it out on yet. I do frequently get dry spots that look sort of like a round ring on my skin. The first few times this happened, I had crazy panic attacks that I had ringworm. LOL. Yes, I'm one of those people. Finally, with much convincing, my husband made me see that it was just dry skin. I know it won't be long before another one of these "spots" pops up again and this time I will be ready! I can't wait to try this out because nothing I've used before has helped. (I would give this no stars, but hopefully that will change soon!)


Now, after reading all that, if you are dying to try one (or all!) of these products out, I have something to share with you. Neosporin is offering a $3 off coupon for anyone who wants to purchase these products. All you have to do is CLICK HERE and download the coupon and print it out! Easy Peazy. You can also sign up through that same link to receive emails on future offers, news and skin advice! Also, don't forget to check out Smiley360 and join in on the fun. Soon you could be the one testing out a new product!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams