Sunday, September 30, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW {unreal candy}


EDIT: These images are from my old blog. I can't seem to find the original pictures any longer so I'm unable to change my logo/watermark. Apologies!


I was given the opportunity to try Unreal candy for free through BzzAgent. The following is my own opinions based on my experience trying this product. I am not being paid in any way other than a free candy product.

At first I was skeptical. I mean a lot of healthy or good for you snacks taste like cardboard. I was hesitant to even accept this campaign offer from BzzAgent. But, considering it was my very first offer ever, I figured I probably should take it. Well, I am happy to report that I was wrong. I am now glad that I tried Unreal candy. It was really good! And that means something coming from a girl who doesn't care much for chocolate or sweets. 

UNREAL 54 - CANDY COATED CHOCOLATE PIECES
Let's just say these are the healthier version of M&Ms. My pictures are a little less than drool worthy. My candy melted before it made it home. I put them in the freezer for a couple hours and well.. I got that. Looks aside, this candy was good. Marc and I split the bag and even he thought that it was pretty awesome. I love the fact that they used natural ingredients for the coloring. (BEETROOT JUICE, TURMERIC ROOT EXTRACT, PURPLE CABBAGE JUICE) Which explains why they aren't bright like M&Ms. All in all, I would definitely buy these again! 

UNREAL 77 - PEANUT BUTTER CUPS
I am and probably will always be a Reese's fan. They are the best. After trying these I still think they are the best. But .. these are good. A really close second. I like that the chocolate doesn't taste funny. I've tried plenty of cheaper versions of peanut butter cups and some of them are pretty disgusting. These are pretty good. I can't say that I'll never eat another Reese's again but I can say that I will eat these too! Again, pictures are not so hot. But the taste was yummy! It's nice to know that you can get the yumminess of a peanut butter cup without all the junk. 

The above photo is Hershey's face while we were eating our candies. It was to cute to not post. He's wishing for a dog friendly version! Overall, I am very impressed with Unreal candies. I suggest you all go out and try some for yourself! You might just be as pleasantly surprised as I was at how good they are!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams