Saturday, November 24, 2012

2013 Launch!

So far I have piddled with this blog. I have such good intentions for kicking this thing off and sticking with it. I'm really excited about it! But I can't seem to get ahead right now. So I have decided that January 1, 2013 will be my official launch of Geek Glitter. I haven't really promoted myself yet or put it out there that this blog exists, so I don't think many people are even reading what I'm writing at the moment.

I have taken on a holiday job at the same company I used to work for. Between that and the holidays, I just haven't been able to put much time into getting this started. But I will still be reading and planning during the month of December. This way, by the new year, I will have some reviews to put up and hopefully some meme's to participate in. And also, a few DIY projects as well!

So bear with me! I will be back in 2013 with a new look, new content & a new schedule to go by! I hope that you'll be here to check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams