Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!!

I hope that all of you had a great New Years Eve (and day!)! I spent mine in bed. I'm so old.. :)

I don't have a whole lot to share today. I uploaded my new layout. Some links may still be a little wonky. I'm working on them.. I have 2 reviews to share later this week and also a home project that I've been working on. Possibly even a book haul. I did purchase some books in the last couple of weeks that I could share.

I'm currently working on a blogging schedule. So I won't make any promises as to how often my posts will be right at first. I'm working my way up to at least 4 posts a week. But with working over the holidays and then the holidays themselves, I just didn't get as much pre-planned as I wanted to.

Things will probably be kinda chill for the next month or so but hopefully it wont take me that long to get everything smoothed out. If any of you are visiting, let me know! I'd love to hear from you! Comments, suggestions and ideas are always welcome!

Happy New Years!

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog & can't wait to see what 2013 has in store for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ mandysmoney - thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Recent Instagrams