Wednesday, January 8, 2014

New Year & January TBR

Hey guys! It's been a while since I've updated this crazy thing. But I do have a fairly good explanation. A few months ago, my husband dropped my lap top and shattered the screen. I'm suprised I didn't cry. It's entirely possible that I cried on the inside tho. And while it still hasn't been fixed, I'm forging through it and posting anyways. We are able to hook it up to the television and use the tv as a giant moniter. Which is a huge pain in the butt, but it works. I just haven't been able to justify paying to fix my screen when the tablet/computer that I want is only $100 more. So we'll see what happens. One or the other will come to be in the near future because I can't handle the tv situation for to much longer.

It is now a new year! It's incredibly hard to believe that 2014 is upon us. Last year flew by! But this is my year. I can feel it. I've made plans, I've got a notebook. I'm ready for this. So expect lots of fun things coming this year! I mainly just wanted to post this to say hello and apologize for my absence.

I also wanted to make a note of my January TBR list. I'm not making promises that I will finish all of these this month, but I'm gonna do my best!


  
 
    

At the beginning of February, I'll update with how I did and also post my TBR for the next month. I also signed up for the reading challenge on Goodreads again this year. I picked 60 books. So I figure if I can do 5 a month, I'll be right on track. Although I know some months will be more and some will be less. 

I hope that everyone has had a wonderful christmas and New Years! I'm looking forward to a sweet book year with you guys!

What are you reading this month? I'm always looking for more book suggestions!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Recent Instagrams